Directly replaces LESTRONIC PowerDrive Chargers for Club Car Cart applications to deliver higher output performance while operating cooler. This charger works with carts that have an OBC (On Board Computer). Compatible with Club Car DS, IQ, Precedent, Villager, Villager LSF, Carryall 1500, carryall 300 Turf made in 1996 through 2012. If your cart's serial number begins with AC - PQ, this charger is for you if your OBC is functioning and/or has not been bypassed. Read-Outs: 20-amp DC panel meter, 5-LED read-out
Features & Highlights
- UL/CSA Listed, Reverse Battery Protection. Works with On board controllers (Club Car DS Electric, IQ Models and Precedent Models). Be sure that your cart has a functioning on board controller before buying this charger. If you have a question, please contact one of the sellers before purchasing!
- ONLY FOR CARTS WITH ON BOARD CONTROLLERS - Replaces Lestronic PowerDrive 1, 2 & 3 .
- 9ft Length Input and Output Cords, Made in the USA. If the charger does not shut off when charging, the problem is either the batteries or the on board controller on the golf cart. If batteries are bad, the OBC doesn't know when to turn the charger off because one or more cell is bad. The charger only does what the OBC tells it to do. It cannot function without the OBC.
- Club Car 3-pin Round Connector. After you have owned the charger for a while, if it starts making a clicking noise. This noise is caused by the bridge rectifier that is replaceable through the manufacturer's (Diversified Power International) warranty. The contact information is available in the owner's manual that comes with the charger.
- 48Vdc 15Adc Output, 120Vac 60Hz Input. If charger does not turn on please check the level of charge in your batteries. There has to be at least 32 volts of charge in the pack for the on board controller to turn the charger on. If your batteries are charged and the charger still doesn't turn on, it is possible that your OBC is defective. This charger is intended for golf carts that have an on board computers such as the DS Electric PowerDrive golf cart, IQ electric or Precedent. If your Club Car golf cart has had it's on board computer bypassed, please order the 48 volt 17 amp golf cart charger for Club Cars.
|Brand:||Accusense Intelligent Charger|
|Item Weight:||31 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Accusense Intelligent Charger, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Accusense Charge Series
mpn: 1RB-36F018E40-00, ean: 0600291243591,
Specifications: Large Analog meter with 5-L.E.D Display No Spark Charging, Reverse Battery Protection Accusense-Charge Series High-Reliability Economy Series (Generation IV model) Multi Stage Charging Algorithm Pre-Qualification Test Stage tests the ...
mpn: 40-011-012001-00, ean: 0772259080125,
Club Cart Precedent Golf Cart Enclosure keeps your golf car clean and dry while in storage. This enclosure fits Club Car Precedent 2000 to current models exclusively, golf cars not included. Features Include: Secures with hooks on bottom, Quick zip-o...